Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Playsam wooden toys




Playsam is the leading Scandinavian design company for executive wooden toys. Their design have been awarded with Swedish Design Classic by the Swedish National Museum and Excellent Swedish Design over and over again. The toys make an excellent gift, and last a life time.

I saw the streamliner classic some weeks ago at a flea market and walked straight over to show mon monsieur. The salesman said "it is a design classic, from Sweden". I simply answered "I know, I am swedish". It turned out he actually bought it at Arlanda, the airport in Stockholm, in the early 90's.

I have always loved their timeless rounded cute shaps. Will for sure have some of their toys in my home when I get kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing designs of these toys...