Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Buttons and other stuff




A while back I bought some buttons and yarn, but I forgot to show what I have done. Nothing major, but some changement. Some buttons to update a cardigan. Just bought two though, because I was going to use them for another thing first. So I have to go back and get five more. Just haven't got around to do it yet. Also updated my wrist warmers from last year with new buttons. The rest of the buttons, and the yarn, I will use making new wrist warmers. Haven't got around to start making them either, since its been 23-24 degrees celsius (73.4 fahrenheit) the last days. So I haven't really been thinking about winter accessories.. Do to the weather and other engagements I haven't been blogging since 5 days. But I will put up more posts today!

No comments: