Monday, October 20, 2008

Nature is calling


I am not a girl who normally likes pink. But look at those colors! Love! Mmm.. Ballerina cookies and latte..


I am not the only leaf lover in this house


Mon monsieur found this one for me on a walk we did last week


Came home with a whole bunch of branches and plantes

Finally my internet connection seems to work! Jippi! Here are some pictures from the past week. I have been doing alot of "feel good things", like yoga, taking long walkes in the nature etc. Have been feeling very stressed and mentally tired. I do feel better now. But I am still stressed out about all the papers we need for our PACS in december. What happened to the paperless world? My hair will turn grey.. Now I have to run downtown for with some more papers..


No comments: