Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My latest etsy purchase


Yesterday my latest Etsy purchase arrived in the mail. It was a box with letterpress coasters from the lovely shop 12fifteen by Johanna Anderes. Me and monsieur decided for the gray trees coasters, but there are many more designs worth checking out in her store.

The coasters arrived quick and easy in a very cute package. And also in the package were some more coaster samples in other designs. Mon monsieur fell in love with the bubbles design too (me in more then one design), so we might order more ones sooner then I thought.

While you check out her shop don't miss her prints! I myself wouldn't say no to her Outstanding- birds on tree or Indian summer prints for christmas.

Sorry for the pictures, it is very grey here today..

No comments: