Saturday, November 15, 2008

Melissa Moss


Last week we had two birthdays to celebrate. One of those birthday girls got a Melissa Moss note card Ebb, that I framed in a Ribba frame from IKEA. I had planed to get a white frame, but unfortunatly they didn't have a single white one in the size I needed at IKEA. So I bought a silver one instead. But after trying it out with the card at home, I was happy with the result. And most important, the birthday girl seemed happy with her gift.

I forgot to take a picture of the framed card, but this is a montage I did in InDesign. Photos from Melissa Moss web page and IKEA.

You can buy your own prints and cards by Melissa Moss here or in her Etsy shop here.
Psst.. Be sure to not miss her black and white mini original drawings in her Etsy shop!

No comments: