Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Klippans Yllefabrik







Today fall has found its way here too. I am sitting here wraped up in a blanket drinking tea looking out the window. Outside the leaves has started to fall down and it has been raining. A day like this I would not say no to a wool blanket from Klippans Yllefabrik. This wool factory is a family business, started when Jöns Petter Magnusson bought a wool spinning mill at Klippan, Sweden in 1879.

They have so many nice patterns so I have a hard time deciding which one I like the most. These five above are my favorites though.

Picture number 1 & 5 shows RETRO in lambs wool, designed by Karin Mannerstål. Number 2 shows MASK in lambs wool, designed by Lotta Glave. Number 3 shows PRISMA in merino wool, designed by Linda Svensson. Number 4 shows BIRD in lampbs wool, designed by Lotta Glave. Number 6 shows POLKA in lambs wool, designed by Birgitta Bengtsson Björk.


No comments: