Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Sunday


Yesterday started a little grey for me. But it all changed during the day. Suprisingly I found a package in the mail (that I strangely missed on saturday) adressed to me! It was from a very sweet friend. It couldn't have arrived on a better day! She sent a very cute card, by Hanna Werning, a funny match box from Designtorget with Ernst Kirschsteiger and his strange statments and the last copy of my favorite deco magazine(that I can't seem to find in this city..) Living etc! Thank you so, so much Anna! You are the best!

So, I left the apartment with a smile on my face and went to meet mon monsieur. We went to see Living Box, a design exposition. Later we also got a gift from the parents of mon monsieur, an agave plant! So grey sunday went to be happy sunday!

No comments: