Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coffee and tea


I drink a lot of tea, and sometimes latte. Plain black coffee is not for me, but I still have coffee cups for visitors that wants their coffee black.

My white big cups I use for tea or latte. They are from Trend Interiör. But Trend Interiör has sadly changed their style since some years back. I ordered them when I worked as a purchaser for a design store. I have had them for years and they still do the trick. I love drinking from them. They are the perfect size and I like that there is no ear on them so I can warm my hands at the same time as I sipp the warm drink.

The black ones I have in white too. But with our small kitchen the white ones are for the moment banished packed down in the basement. They are also some years old and are from Hemtex. They remind me of Entré from the 50's by Carl-Harry Stålhane for Rörstrand.

Both spoons are by Arne Jacobsen for Georg Jensen. Originally designed for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. The ones on the picture is the latte spoon and the expresso spoon.

The tray is from Åhléns.

No comments: