Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lotta Bruhn & christmas gift.


Last week I got a suprice when I read Lotta Bruhns blog. She was telling the story behind her latest illustration, the Indian Nod. I read the story about Stina & Göran who just came back from a trip in India. Hold it, how many couples in Sweden are called Stina & Göran and who just came home from India?! It was my friends she was talking about!

Had a sms conversation with Stina about it & she wondered how I knew about Lotta Bruhn & her blog. I told Stina that I like Lottas illustrations &
especially her whale tray.

Did I get even more supriced today when I received a big envelope in the mail today with Lotta Bruhns stickers on?!?

I was so supriced & didn't understand a thing. I have told mon monsieur that I would love that tray but I am not even sure he remembers it (I show him stuff almost every day). But I could feel it was a tray in the package..

But no, it was a very very lovely gift from Stina, Göran & Lotta herself! Can you believe my luck!? And with the whale tray Lotta sent some of her other things, like christmas stickers, a note card with a little fox, a post card, an owl bookmark & a pin with a cat. So so cute. You made my day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you guys! You are the best! En riktigt God Jul & Gott Nytt År till er!!!

Check out Lottas blog & and her cute illustrations here.



Merry Christmas! God Jul! Joyeux Noël! To everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so worth it!! It makes me very happy that you liked it! Joyeux Noël!

Karin said...

Supersöt val!