Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lotta Bruhn & christmas gift.

Last week I got a suprice when I read Lotta Bruhns blog. She was telling the story behind her latest illustration, the Indian Nod. I read the story about Stina & Göran who just came back from a trip in India. Hold it, how many couples in Sweden are called Stina & Göran and who just came home from India?! It was my friends she was talking about!

Had a sms conversation with Stina about it & she wondered how I knew about Lotta Bruhn & her blog. I told Stina that I like Lottas illustrations &
especially her whale tray.

Did I get even more supriced today when I received a big envelope in the mail today with Lotta Bruhns stickers on?!?

I was so supriced & didn't understand a thing. I have told mon monsieur that I would love that tray but I am not even sure he remembers it (I show him stuff almost every day). But I could feel it was a tray in the package..

But no, it was a very very lovely gift from Stina, Göran & Lotta herself! Can you believe my luck!? And with the whale tray Lotta sent some of her other things, like christmas stickers, a note card with a little fox, a post card, an owl bookmark & a pin with a cat. So so cute. You made my day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you guys! You are the best! En riktigt God Jul & Gott Nytt År till er!!!

Check out Lottas blog & and her cute illustrations here.

Merry Christmas! God Jul! Joyeux Noël! To everyone!


Stina said...

You are so worth it!! It makes me very happy that you liked it! Joyeux Noël!

Karin said...

Supersöt val!